Hudson Valley Physical Therapy
Hudson Valley Physical Therapy is a therapist owned private practice located in Hartsdale (Westchester County), New York. We specialize in pelvic health physical therapy. We also focus on physical therapy for abdominal, pelvic or adhesion-related disorders. We provide rehabilitation for pelvic floor dysfunction, perinatal musculoskeletal issues and chronic pain and dysfunction, with an additional focus on the abdomen and pelvis. Our therapy can play a key role in treating abdominal and pelvic problems and the potential contributing factors that may accompany these issues which affect the mind, body and spirit.
At Hudson Valley Physical Therapy, our mission is to enhance the overall physical health, quality of life and wellness of all genders and help them to return to the lifestyle they enjoy. We are open minded and respectful of all orientations, ethnicities and religious affiliations. We are committed to providing high quality, individualized physical therapy. Your healing is our priority. We feel that education and self-empowerment are integral components in each patient’s road to healing, so treatment programs are customized to meet each individual’s specific goals and needs.
Dr. Geri White, Dr. Megan Fosko, & Dr. Arántzazu “Zazu” Cioce
- Doctors of Physical Therapy
- Combined 20+ years of pelvic health physical therapy experience
- Individualized care
- 60-minute treatment sessions with the same physical therapist
Low Back Pain
Sacroiliac Joint Pain
Coccygodynia (coccyx or tailbone pain)
Pain before, during or after a bowel movement
Anal Incontinence (involuntary loss of stool or gas or staining of underclothes)
Incomplete Defecation (inability to have a complete bowel movement)
Urinary frequency (urinating more than every 2 hours)
Urinary urgency (strong urge to void, but often the bladder is not full)
Stress incontinence (loosing urine w/ coughing/sneezing/laughing)
Urge incontinence (inability to hold urine during strong urges)
Interstitial cystitis, also known as Painful Bladder Syndrome
Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
Pelvic Organ Prolapse
Pelvic Pain Syndromes
Chronic nonbacterial prostatitis (category IIIA or IIIB)
Painful bladder syndrome/interstitial cystitis
Levator ani syndrome
Pre-Natal and Post-Partum Physical Therapy
Low back or SI joint pain
Pubic Symphysis pain
Post Partum postural re-education and strengthening
Post Op Ceasarean section pain
Persistent episiotomy scar pain
Pain with intercourse (dyspareunia)
Urinary or Fecal Incontinence
Our services include:
- One-on-one sessions in a private treatment room.
- Comprehensive musculoskeletal and biomechanical evaluation including pelvic floor muscle assessment.
- Advanced external and/or internal manual therapy techniques such as soft tissue mobilization, myofascial release, visceral manipulation, nerve manipulation, craniosacral therapy, and scar massage.
- Biofeedback for muscle recruitment and/or relaxation.
- Rehabilitative Ultrasound Imaging (RUSI) – Hudson Valley Physical Therapy is the only Physical Therapy clinic in Westchester County that currently offers this advanced training tool for pelvic health patients.
- Electrical stimulation for neuromuscular re-education or pain control.
- Bladder and bowel retraining.
- Therapeutic exercises such as Kegel’s, postural re-education, muscle relaxation, core stabilization, home program instruction.
- Yoga exercise program.
- Flexibility exercises.
- Instruction in self-management techniques to reduce symptoms and improve quality of life.
Hours of Operation
MONDAY & WEDNESDAY
9:00am – 7:00pm
TUESDAY & THURSDAY
8:00am – 7:00pm
9:00am – 4:00pm
8:30am - 12:30pm
280 North Central Avenue
Hartsdale, NY 10530
Drop Us a Line
Let us know if you have any questions!