Financial Policies

Call 914-831-9575 for an Appointment Today

Contact us

Insurance

Medicare:

Hudson Valley Physical Therapy is a participating Medicare provider. Medicare will pay 80% of Medicare approved charges. If you have secondary insurance, the remaining 20% will be paid by your secondary insurance. If you do not have secondary insurance, the remaining 20% will be collected as a coinsurance. Please check your Medicare Handbook for details about capitation and run-out benefits.

Private Insurance:

We are an out-of-network provider for all other insurances which means payment is made at the time services are rendered. There are no co-payments, hidden fees, percentages or charges.  Time billed is actual face to face examination and treatment time with your Physical Therapist.

As long as your insurance plan has out of network coverage, you will be reimbursed based on your benefits. As a courtesy to our patients with private insurance, our staff will verify your out of network coverage, coordinate any necessary documentation and submit claims for patients electronically the same day of your visit.  This ensures that any benefit payments will be quickly sent directly back to the patient.

It is your responsibility to understand your benefits, coverage, exclusions as well as copay amount and/or deductible and co-insurance that might be your responsibility for the treatment you receive in our office. Hudson Valley Physical Therapy is not accountable for the accuracy of the information that is provided by the insurance company. It is your responsibility to update your insurance information with Hudson Valley Physical Therapy if any change in coverage occurs. Our practice is not responsible for any changes in coverage after services are rendered.

Other:

Arrangements can be made for those patient’s without insurance or are considered “out of network” and choose not to have Hudson Valley Physical Therapy bill insurance directly for services rendered. Please contact our office to discuss this option.

Payments

Payments are due at the time of service. We accept cash, check, or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover) for payment.

Cancellation Policy

We understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. Business meetings, project deadlines, flight delays, car problems, snowstorms, childcare issues, and illness are just a few reasons why one might consider cancelling an appointment.

In our desire to be effective and fair to all of our clients and out of consideration for our therapists’ time, we have adopted the following policies:

  • Cancellations:  Our practice requires that if you have to cancel, it must be 24 hours prior to your appointment time. Otherwise, you will be charged $50.00. If your appointment is on a Monday, please notify our office by 3:00pm on the previous business day.
  • No-shows: Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo his or her appointment for whatever reason will be considered a “no-show”. They will be charged for the “full” session and future service will be denied until payment is made.
  • Arriving late: Appointment times have been arranged specifically for you. If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the “full” session.

If you have questions regarding insurance, payment, or services rendered, please contact our office at 914-831-9575 or by email at info@hudsonvalleypt.com.

Hours of Operation

MON – FRI
10:00am – 1:00pm
4:00pm – 10:30pm

SAT
3:00pm – 10:30pm

SUN
We are closed

 

280 North Central Avenue
Suite 211
Hartsdale, NY 10530
914-831-9575

Drop Us a Line

Let us know if you have any questions!

914.831.9575