Pelvic Rehabilitation Services
Hudson Valley Physical Therapy emphasizes quality one on one treatment sessions for all.
Our services include:
- One-on-one sessions in a private treatment room.
- Comprehensive musculoskeletal and biomechanical evaluation including pelvic floor muscle assessment.
- Advanced external and/or internal manual therapy techniques such as soft tissue mobilization, myofascial release, visceral manipulation, nerve manipulation, craniosacral therapy, and scar massage.
- Biofeedback for muscle recruitment and/or relaxation.
- Rehabilitative Ultrasound Imaging (RUSI) – Hudson Valley Physical Therapy is the only Physical Therapy clinic in Westchester County that currently offers this advanced training tool for pelvic health patients.
- Electrical stimulation for neuromuscular re-education or pain control.
- Bladder and bowel retraining.
- Therapeutic exercises such as Kegel’s, postural re-education, muscle relaxation, core stabilization, home program instruction.
- Yoga exercise program.
- Flexibility exercises.
- Instruction in self-management techniques to reduce symptoms and improve quality of life.
- Prenatal & Post-Partum Physical Therapy.
Low Back Pain
Sacroiliac Joint PainHip Pain
Coccygodynia (coccyx or tailbone pain)
Pain before, during or after a bowel movement
Anal Incontinence (involuntary loss of stool or gas or staining of underclothes)
Incomplete Defecation (inability to have a complete bowel movement)
Urinary frequency (urinating more than every 2 hours)
Urinary urgency (strong urge to void, but often the bladder is not full)
Stress incontinence (loosing urine w/ coughing/sneezing/laughing)
Urge incontinence (inability to hold urine during strong urges)
Interstitial cystitis, also known as Painful Bladder Syndrome
Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
Pelvic Organ Prolapse
Pelvic Pain Syndromes
Chronic nonbacterial prostatitis (category IIIA or IIIB)
Painful bladder syndrome/interstitial cystitis
Levator ani syndrome
Pre-Natal and Post-Partum Physical Therapy
Low back or SI joint pain
Pubic Symphysis pain
Post Partum postural re-education and strengthening
Post Op Ceasarean section pain
Persistent episiotomy scar pain
Pain with intercourse (dyspareunia)
Urinary or Fecal Incontinence
Hours of Operation
MON – THURS
9:00am – 7:00pm
9:00am – 5:00pm
SAT - SUN
We are closed
280 North Central Avenue
Hartsdale, NY 10530
Drop Us a Line
Let us know if you have any questions!