Do you feel “split down the middle”? Are you afraid that you’re “coning” and “doming” while you exercise? Are you unhappy about the appearance of your abdomen postpartum?
If you answered “yes” to any of the statements above, you are in the right place.
All pregnant individuals experience diastasis by the end of pregnancy. Often the condition continues postpartum. Diastasis is a non-traumatic widening of the linea alba (AKA the tissue that joins your six pack abs).
In this wellness coaching session, you will learn:
- What is diastasis recti abdominis?
- How you can check yourself for diastasis
- Is it possible to prevent diastasis?
- How to activate your deep core muscles during and after pregnancy
- How your posture affects diastasis
- How to exercise in a diastasis friendly way
The internet has a ton of conflicting information (much of which has been disproven by the latest research) on diastasis recti. Learn from us! We are trained experts in managing this condition.
*Once you register, our office will contact you to schedule your class*