Are you newly pregnant and wondering what you should do to prevent things like back pain, urinary leaking and the “pregnancy waddle”? Does this pregnancy feel different than your others and you want to make sure you are moving in ways that help your mobility?
Figuring out how to keep your pregnancy painless can be hard. We can teach you how to work with the normal bodily changes during pregnancy and keep you living your best life.
In this wellness coaching session, you will learn:
- What are considered normal changes during pregnancy and what is not normal
- What YOU can do about changes that are not normal to eliminate or reduce those issues if they happen to you later in pregnancy and in postpartum
- Physical activity guidelines for pregnant individuals who have an uncomplicated pregnancy
- Postural and pelvic floor screen with general wellness tips
- Body mechanics during pregnancy to work with, not against, your changing body
*Once you register, our office will contact you to schedule your class*