Are you planning on having a C-section delivery? Or do you want to be prepared “just in case” you need a C-section after attempting a vaginal birth? Have you had a C-section and don’t know what to do now to restore your core?
C-sections are very different than vaginal births and they both have pros and cons. You want to be prepared for what to expect, even if you are not expecting a C-section for this reason. Let us help you be prepared so that you can have a better experience both during and after your C-section.
In this wellness coaching session, you will learn:
- Anatomy and physiology of pelvis, pelvic floor muscles and surrounding soft tissue related to C-section delivery
- Soft tissue management in prep and recovery
- Pain management in recovery
- Techniques to stop leaking urine, feces or gas
- What is a part of normal recovery and what is not related to C-section delivery
- When to seek help from a health care provider in postpartum
*Once you register, our office will contact you to schedule your class*